Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is this normal??

I'm an Event Planner by day....and night and all I have to say about that is......I am my Fathers Daughter. I would lose it if I couldn't plan my life out by a calender or a clock....even on vacation I like to know how long things will take, how long travel time will be just so I can ensure I'm fitting in as much as I can.

What do I mean by that? Well, everything for me has a schedule. For example.....I had a birthday dinner tonight. It started at 6:30pm and this is how my brain works after ending work.....

6:30pm - Dinner
6:25pm - Park car and walk to dinner
6:00pm - (15 min drive) - Drive to work, may hit traffic but have some wiggle room.
5:45pm - Leave house, pick-up wine and hit the bank
5:30pm - get ready to leave...fix hair and make-up.

It's sick.

My Dad's brain works the same way - he hates to be late. He always says....If you're early you're on time, if you're on-time, you're late and if you're late.....don't show-up.

Sometimes I wish I could tell my brain to forget about a clock and all that jazz but that would drive me 10 times more crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment