Monday, March 4, 2013

I needed that....

So much that I had to share before I run out the door....... I lost 2.4 lbs this past week! Even better, I was able to button my fat jeans. I had thought that my legs and butt were looking a little more fit and that my hips felt smaller but I wasn't ready to give it a try, until today, when I realized I didn't have any clean pants to wear to my meeting (I work from home - It's always a big deal when I need to leave and look like a normal person!) Well, my muffin top is there but to be honest, the black shirt and sweater cover it enough that I could really care less. These pants fit and it's really all I care about today!

I was home this past weekend for a black tie dinner, my Dad took me out to buy an outfit since I can't fit into any of my dresses.....Well, I left in tears after trying on 10 dresses and looking awful in each one. I went out on my own the next day and found the most perfect dress. I still felt fat and under dressed but it's the little things that count right now when it comes to clothing.

Fingers crossed that this continues......

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Sometimes it's the small things. I still have a muffin top in most of my pants, I just consider it something that won't ever go away :( Keep trying to find new clothes though. They will make you feel lots better about your new bod!

    ReplyDelete