Thursday, March 21, 2013

Can you say YUMMY!!!

I made this last night for dinner and it was a-freaking-mazing! Lick the dish, get in my belly, is it time for lunch so I can heat up leftovers, good! (I took the photo mid dinner and yes, we ate at the couch last night)


You can get the recipe here -  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cajun-chicken-alfredo-recipe/index.html

You may notice that my pasta looks nothing like the photo on the website....I made a few changes...

- I added a whole onion. We love onions and when cooking we pretty much feel you should have an onion with every everything.
- I added about a 1/2 cup of white wine. I used a pinot grigio - I figured I would have to drink the rest of the bottle, why not pour in something I enjoy.
-I added a whole bag of cheese - it was well worth the extra calories.
-I took some of the sauce and poured it over my noodles while my sauce was cooking down....to keep them from sticking (I didn't time my sauce and noodles correctly)

I think that's it - This was not in my points range but so worth it and to be honest, it was really super easy to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment