Monday, November 19, 2012

Water Bill.....

I can't wait to see my next water bill......

It all circles back to these awful animals. I don't fully understand why my cats have to be the most awful creatures in the world. Why can't I just have calm, relaxed cats that lay around and do NOTHING!

This past weekend, D and I went out with our friends - I didn't get home till hours later. When I got out of the car, I could hear the sound of running water flowing down the pipe in the garage. My mind started to flood with awful thoughts of my upstairs under water. I walk in the house and I can hear water flowing (and fast)....I don't see any water on the downstairs floor...this has to be a good thing. I make my way up the stairs and am greeted by two little faces looking at me. The look on their face said it all "crap. she's home. we better go hide." - I slowly walk to the bathroom. I peak my head in, fully expecting to see the toilet, which wobbles laying on the ground with water flying all over the room. Nope. Those monsters turned the tub on. Thankfully, the water was draining and the tub was only 1/2 way filled with water (it had been running that long) and there wasn't any flooding.

I thought I was going to be ill. The bathroom door will now remain closed.

Anyone want a cat? or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment