Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lottery

If I wont the lottery......What a wonderful day it would be! First, I wouldn't tell the world and then I would do the following things.

  • Freak out. Jump up and down. Freak out some more and then call my Mom and Dad.
  • Go on a small spending splurge -
    • new car
    • new house
    • furnish my new house!
    • buy my parents something wonderful and replace that SL Benz I crashed.
    • go on vacation with my fav family members.
  • Sadly, I think I would leave my job and start my own rescue or just spend my time as a volunteer.
  • Invest my money and live on an allowance
  • Freak out again.
  • Buy a house on a farm and clear out a shelter of all their cats. Have one staff person to care for all the cats and keep up the "cat house" - I'm crazy...I know.
  • Do random acts of kindness to help out someone deserving.
  • Relax. Enjoy my family and give back to things I believe it.
Oh yes, what a wonderful day it would be to have the freedom. I don't believe that money brings happiness but it sure can help to make things a little more easy.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to post that you won! Wouldn't that be nice...

    ReplyDelete