Monday, February 4, 2013

I was born to be a Napa girl

If I have my pick of a nice cold beer or a huge glass of wine, I'm picking the beer! Except if I'm in the most beautiful, relaxing and happy place in the USA.....Napa, CA!

 
This latest trip marked my second time to Napa and I still love it! It still feels like my second home and I'm pretty sure, I belong there. My BFF lives in Napa (she's so lucky) - having a friend in one of the most amazing spots isn't an awful thing....at all. She gives me great pointers on where I should spend my time and she never and I mean never gives me bad advice.
 
This trip was much needed. I was coming down from a few crazy and stressful months at work and life in general has been crazy. My friend and I headed out and we didn't set a schedule at all. It's truly a wonderful thing to not follow a clock. We ate, drank, laughed and had a great time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We even had time to make the drive down to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Half Moon Bay and spend the day (and night) with them! I just love them and my Uncle's cooking. Once a year they have whats called Maverick's Invitational, surfers from all over the world come out to surf waves over 60 ft high! It just so happened that this was taking place the same day and we were lucky enough to see it. It was awesome! Big thanks to my Uncle Ron for getting us tickets!
 
 
*I stole this photo but this is a photo from the event.
 
If you ever get the chance to go out, do! It's so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment