Thursday, February 21, 2013

I need a maid.....

My house and life are currently overwhelming me. I'm a total creature of habit....I'm lazy all week, except for cleaning the kitchen and picking-up after myself and then do one massive clean on Friday night. 10 years ago, I would have thought you were out of your mind if you told me I'd ever say this....but it's the truth. Nothing beats a night in, away from people, with a bottle of wine, cleaning products and some Dateline and 20/20. That said....I've been away the last three weekends for work or personal trips....which means....I haven't been cleaning b/c who really has time for that during the week with a 40+hour schedule and working out three days a week?! Not this girl!

Anyway, this weekend in BOOKED and I feel like crap (a nice winter head cold).......I'm worried I'll be wearing my PJs out to meet friends :) Oh well.....I feel a personal day coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment