Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wood Floors....

When I bought my house, one of the top selling features (there were a lot) were the floors. I have hardwood throughout the whole house, except the spare bedroom and I love it. I just feel as if the house is a lot more clean looking Anyway I use to have a Shark that I used to "vacuum" the floors but it broke : ( I then gave my vacuum a try and it just blows the dirt back at me.....ugh not fun.

Now I'm looking to replace the Shark and buy something new. I loved the Shark - It was a Groupon find and was well worth the $35.

What are you using? I'm looking for any suggestions on what you use. I hate, hate, hate using a broom. I feel as if it's a lot of work and not that great of a return. I want something that I can plug in, pull out, clean with and put back away.

1 comment:

  1. I use my vacuum but I just learned (after having these wood floors for almost 6 months) not to have the brush on, just the suction. That helped a lot!! Anyway, if you get any good ideas, send them my way. I'm looking for something too!!

    ReplyDelete